Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy Friday!

Well, it is finally Friday! As I'm sure you all know, tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day. I will be heading out to a crop with my LSS. I have to put the finishing touches on my make-n-take; we will be doing mini-beaded pens. They are sooo cute! The lids have holes in them so I have binder rings they can put through it and decorate with ribbon or hang charms from it!

Pam is actually hosting her NSD crop at her church (for more room) and a portion of the proceeds will go to help pay for the children to attend summer camp! Isn't that great?! I love it when I see others using this wonderful hobby as a way to help others! And let me tell you, I see it alot. I am amazed at the love and support in the papercrafting community! Do you have any stories to share about how you and/or your LSS have come together for a community effort? If so, leave me a post...I'd love to hear about it! Whatever your plans are for tomorrow, enjoy them! And, don't forget the camera! I'll post pics of our fun when I return. Katie

No comments: