Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

OSU Cowboys Necklace with Matching Bow set


Last month, I applied for a Crafter's License from Oklahoma State University. I started a little jewelry business last year and thought it would be great to offer custom OSU jewelry. I was thrilled when my application was accepted and went right to work!

I had purchased both the Square 25 and Round 25 tools from Epiphany Crafts a couple months ago and also grabbed some of their new rhinestone pendants. They make beautiful necklaces!!! Here's a cute kids necklace with matching hair bow...


I love using the Epiphany Crafts tools and epoxy caps because there is NO drying time! Just punch and GO! And I love that the epoxy caps fit into the punch so that I have perfect placement EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! You will definitely be seeing more projects from me using these products!

Be sure to check out the Epiphany Crafts blog for some more inspiration!

 photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

No comments: