Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday

One of the best things about my job is shopping in the booth. Of course, this is also one of the most dangerous too because I could easily spend my whole paycheck there! lol! Last month, I went to a show and we had the big booth, which I hadn't seen in a while. I was thrilled to see we still had some October Afternoon Cakewalk. I snagged up the whole collection and couldn't wait to play! Shelby had a birthday party to go to this weekend so I grabbed my Cakewalk and went to work!
I had some American Crafts notecards so I grabbed one of those and trimmed the bottom off so that it would resemble a little banner. Then I layered up some papers and embellies. Here's a closeup of the card...
I just love October Afternoon! You can find their collections in the Scrap-Mart booth at a scrapbook show near you! Photobucket

No comments: