Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

It's All About the Treats...

Oh, yes, I LOVE treats.  And yesterday I got the biggest treat EVER!  I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find the Fed Ex man holding a very large box with a Canvas Corp sticker on the outside! 

See, I had emailed back and forth with Jenn at Canvas Corp many times over the last year and they sent generous boxes of goodies to our design team for our Holiday Blog Hop last year.  Finally, I got to meet sweet Jenn at CHA.  So sweet and kind, just love her!  I was telling her I couldn't wait to play with some of the Deco Mesh and more of their fabulous products.  That brings me back to the box of goodies.  There was TONS of stuff to play with in there.  Paper, super fun canvas albums, pretty flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, 7 Gypsies stamps and a Printers Tray and my FAVE 3 fabby colors of Deco Mesh!

I  could't WAIT to get started playing with my goodies so I whipped up this quick, fun Halloween card...


I started out by adding two different patterned papers to my card base.  To cover the seam, I misted some crepe paper with Valencia Chalkboard Glimmer Mist then scrunched it up and adhered it.  I fussy cut the sentiment from the Trick or Treat Sampler on White and mounted it with dimensional adhesive over a Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles and added some Want2Scrap bling

I have LOTS of projects swirling around in my head and can't wait to play with more of the goodies.  Be on the lookout for more Canvas Corp projects from me! 

I'm headed off to Novi, MI for the Heriloom Productions stamp show.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: