Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm still lovin' my new...

Making Memories Slice. So far I have all the cards that have been released. My newest is the Just Chillin' Teen Design Card. Even with "teen" in the title, I've found it works just fine for my smaller kids too. Here's a layout I recently created for the Scrap-Mart Blog.

I used patterned paper, a notebook page from the spiral journal notebook and metal signage from the Making Memories Just Chillin' collection in addition to the Slice Design Card. I really love the vibrant colors! The title says "1 silly dude" which is so my Cody. The layout was based on a sketch drawn by Veronica, a member of the Scrap-Mart design team. Every week we post a sketch along with the design team's projects and our readers have the week to create their interpretations. They email them to me and I share them on the blog the following week. If you're looking for some inspiration or you'd like to participate in our weekly sketch challenges join us on the blog. We'd love to have you!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I hope your Spring is warming up. I'll see you again soon!

Supplies: Patterned paper, metal signage, journaling page: Making Memories Just Chillin' Teen collection; die cuts: Making Memories Slice Just Chillin' Design Card; cardstock: Stampin' Up!: Chocolate chip and Bashful Blue; Inks: Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink; ribbon: Hobby Lobby

Katie

No comments: