Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Nothin' But Net with Want2Scrap

Last year was my youngest son's first year to play basketball.  To be honest, I've never really been a basketball fan and I didn't know what to expect.  But I have to say, I fell in love with the game pretty quick!  This year he got to play for the school and every game I can see improvements in his technique and it is so exciting watching him grow!

Here's a layout I created with some of his pics from last year using the Want2Scrap Nothin' But Net Overlay.



One of the things I love most about Want2Scrap's overlays is that most of them come with a title already so all you have to do is add some pics and embellish!  I printed off the pics with my Selphy printer, choosing a 4x6 for the top photo and 3x4 pics for the others.  I left the white background sheet in place and added a piece of royal blue cardstock, our team colors, in between the two horizontal 3x4 photos and topped it off with a Want2Scrap Chevron Bling Strip.  I seriously think the chevron bling is my number one fave!  Using my Silhouette Cameo, I created a basketball border strip that would fit inside the rectangular opening under the title then cut the team name out of the same royal cardstock.

Here's a closer view of some of the details...



I really love how the basketball border worked out!  Do your kids play sports?  What's your favorite?
 photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

No comments: