Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Today is my mom's birthday! I wish so much that we lived closer as I'd love to spend the day with her. Take her out, treat her to lunch. Sigh. But, she KNOWS I'm thinking of her and how much I miss her. And, I know she misses me too. The one think I CAN do is send her a handmade birthday card. My mom LOVES to see my projects. She oohs and ahhs over them. Shows them off to her friends and neighbors. I created this one, just for her...

It's simple, just the way she likes it. Mom's not one for big, fancy, frou frou stuff. I created a standard A2 card base from Kraft cardstock and added a layer of patterned paper from October Afternoon's Seaside 8x8 pad. Then I grabbed a few white Prima flowers and airbrushed them with my Copic markers and added Kaiser pearls to the centers. The sentiment is a metal embellishment from JoAnn's. Of course, I hadn wrote a special sentiment on the inside for her.

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I have been busy creating projects all week so stop by tomorrow to see the fun little Christmas packaging I made.

Photobucket

No comments: