Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Review of Madeline Rolling Fashion Travel Satchel in Zebra

Originally submitted at Luggage.com



Features:

  • Exotic zebra print perfectly complimented with silver-finished hardware
  • Multi-stage aluminum push button trolley handle system
  • It retracts to 13.5" and extends to 38" tall when needed
  • Quiet recessed inline wheels glide on sealed b...


Excellent Bag!!

By Katie P from Prue, OK on 11/5/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Identify, High Quality, Easy To Access Items, Good Capacity

Best Uses: Long Vacations, Weekend Trips, Office, Family Trips

Describe Yourself: Stylish

Travel Frequency: 11-19 Annual Trips

Primary use: Business

I bought this to use when I travel. I have a 17" laptop and got tired of lugging in on my shoulder! This bag is amazing! First off, it's just gorgeous! I LOVE the detail and zebra print is my fav right now. The padded laptop space holds my 17" perfectly AND I can still zip the center compartment closed. The center copartment also has a spot for my cell phone or whatever else I would need to stash there PLUS it still has plenty of room for my wallet, etc. The two outer pockets zip separately from each other and the main compartment and are just right to stash reading material or snacks for the plane. My next trip is next week and I can't wait to use it! The handle extends and retracts smoothly and I love that it has feet on the bottom to help keep it clean and keep it from getting damaged.

I would also like to add that I was super impressed with the customer service I received when placing my order via phone as well as the super fast shipping!! I ordered Tuesday and received it Friday!!

(legalese)

No comments: