Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to School

Ah, school is back in session and Fall is on our heels! I took some great first day of school pics of the kids and couldn't wait to get their layout done. I finished the layout on my birthday retreat but still need to add the pics. But, I thought I'd show you the layout anyway...

(you can click on the photo to enlarge)

I love kraft cardstock and chose that for my background. The patterned paper is from the October Afternoon Report Card collection kit. Love this paper!!! ALL the die cuts were cut using my Gazelle. You can buy the files individually or you can get the school bundle, which is a great value! To see all the available Bosskut files, click HERE. I tucked some journaling cards in behind the red/white polka dot photo mat and added one next to the striped mat on the other page. Can't wait to get the photos in!

I'm glad you stopped by today! I'll be back again tomorrow and I hope you can join me.

Katie

1 comment:

Jenn in MO said...

Katie - I just love this layout!! Fabulous colors and detail!